Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses the WLF Team Sport brend of OS-ENA doo Šmarska cesta 74 6000 Koper DDV SI 56624883, accessible via the url: https://www.wlfteamsport.com/ (from now on forward called “WLF”). The navigation and transmission of a purchase order and requests for membership to the club, and subscriptions, on the site imply the acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the supply of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
WLF TEAM SPORT
Athletics sports club
Headquarters: Šmarska cesta 74 6000 Koper – Via Pontevigodarzere, 22 35133 Padova
3. The user is required, before accessing the products and services provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which WLF reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products and services provided by it and to purchase these in the following languages:
Italian, English, German, Slovenian
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on WLF and do not, however, regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of the products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations have a purely illustrative function.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment in which the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “pay and finish” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 1 hour at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, WLF will be released from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exonerate WLF from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform WLF of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, WLF will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are rectified.
5. On the occasion of the user’s first request for activation of a profile, WLF will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order by terminating the contract, WLF will refund the amount paid within 15 days from the moment in which WLF became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products and services offered
1. WLF markets:
Sportswear, Accessories, Annual sports membership, monthly, half-yearly, annual technical subscriptions,
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.wlfteamsport.com/negozio/
3. Sports club membership the user accepts in full the statute of the same, subscriptions offered at the link: https://www.wlfteamsport.com/account-account/livelli/, the non-mandatory monthly, six-monthly or annual subscription to the services added, entitles you to personalized monthly training cards, dedicated APP and 4 hours per month with a technician in the field to improve and / or check the program, it is not mandatory.
Art. 7 – Loyalty program
1. The points collection program called: WLF SHOP card, which can be downloaded free of charge from the link: https://www.wlfteamsport.com/tessera-digitale/, is foreseen. The program takes place in the following ways:
For every purchase and / or membership in the club, 2 WLF silicone bracelets are free.
You will immediately receive 5 welcome points
1 point for every € 10 spent (excluding shipping costs)
1 point = 1 € Discount on the cart to be requested upon subsequent purchase, or
10 Points = 1 WLF multifunction neck warmer
50 Points = 1 WLF Technical Tank
50 Points = 1 Technical WLF Lycra Shorts
100 Points = 1 WLF Athletics Technical Suit
2. The regulation is available on our website.
Art. 8 – Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products and services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, WLF will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, WLF will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site do not include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products and services have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
PAYPAL, PREPAID CARDS, BANK TRANSFER
Art. 9 – Delivery
1. WLF carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino. Delivery will not be made in the following territories: LIVIGNO, CHAMPION OF ITALY
2. WLF will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 3 days for product size availability, 35 days for customized products from the confirmation of the production file or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of delivery. selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty-five days from the date of confirmation.
4. As regards the countries of the European Union, the delivery will be made in 5 working days, 35 days for customized products from the confirmation of the production file, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty-five days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
6. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
7. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
8. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, excluding delivery costs and any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 15 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
9. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
10. The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer immediately and in any case no later than 30 days from the purchase made on the site.
11. The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
12. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to either party, the user will be fully refunded of the payment.
Art. 10 – Passing of risk
1. The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 11 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, pursuant to the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from delivery date of the products; that the buyer makes a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the user who entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 12 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify WLF by means of an explicit declaration, indicating the intention to withdraw, the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014. obligatory.
5. The goods can be returned to any point of sale in Italy, as indicated on our web page, as well as sent to:
WLF TEAM SPORT
Via pontevigodarzere, 22
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days, excluding shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that WLF services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
a) service contracts after the complete provision of the service if the execution started with the express agreement of the consumer and with the acceptance of the loss of the right of withdrawal following the full execution of the contract by the professional;
b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the professional is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
d) the supply of goods which risk deteriorating or expiring rapidly;
e) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to the protection of health and have been opened after delivery;
f) the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
g) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, whose delivery can only take place after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market that cannot be controlled by the professional;
9. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
Art. 13 – Data processing
Art. 14 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 15 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com, by telephone at the following telephone number; +39 049 8257637
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/wlfteamsport,
Art. 16 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian and Slovenian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian and Slovenian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved exclusively by the court of Padua or Koper (Slo) according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 02/12/2020.